The Everyday Heroes campaign focuses on the people who make small differences that touch our lives. These are the people who hold open a door, pay it forward in a fast-food line, or simply smile and say hello. We honor and celebrate the everyday heroes who go out of their way to show how much they care about others.
This campaign is a way to appreciate the little acts of kindness that make a world of difference.
Throughout May and June 2022, we are celebrating the people in our lives who do little things and go out of their way to make a difference – Everyday Heroes.
At Stampin’ Up! we love saying thank you with something handmade – like a simple thank you card or tag that could be added to a gift.
Card Recipe: 1. Score and fold an 8.5” x 11” piece of cardstock at 4.25” Rotate and cut in half at 5.5” This is the card base.
2. Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper (12”x12”) in half and half again. This makes four pieces of paper that measure 3”x4” each. 3. Cut two pieces of basic white cardstock to 2.75” x 3.75”
4. Using the Hollyhocks Stamp Set a. Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad – Flower stamp b. Daffodil Delight Ink Pad – Flower Centers Stamp c. Granny Apple Green Ink Pad* – Leaves stamp *The host calls the Granny Apple Green Ink Pad Candy Apple Green, but we all know better...It's really Granny Apple Green as you can read in the captions. (Sorry Paul). d. Starry Sky Ink Pad – Sentiment stamps
5. Decorative Circle Punch – Cut out the Sentiment
6. Use Stampin’ Seal on the paper
7. Use Dimensionals on the cut-out sentiment
Be sure to click on the new catalog links on the right side of this blog! Check out all the gorgeous supplies!
Have a Creative Day!