It's like having a farmer's market in your stamp room! I am in total love with this set and all the accessories and I am sure you will be too.
I have included some samples, a Video and all the info including the link where you can order these products and create adorable cards, tags, scrapbook pages etc with them!
I can't wait for my Stamparatus to arrive in March so I can use it for better placement of the stamps! woot I hope you were able to get your Stamparatus pre ordered too!
While it’s always risky to put all your eggs in one basket, the opposite is true for fruit. Try it – you’ll love it! Images are sized to work with Classic Stampin' Spots.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 25 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d
Don't forget that for each $50.00 you order you can choose a FREE item from THIS catalog! Sale a Bration is my Favorite time of the year! FREEBIES galore~ Just click on the catalog links in the right column here on the blog to see all the catalogs online!