In October 2018, Stampin’ Up! will turn 30—and we’re still going strong.
It’s fun to reminisce about where we’ve been, as well as look forward to where we’re going. We’ll be doing a lot of reminiscing and looking toward the future over the course of the next year because we’re celebrating our 30th anniversary year!
Why is it so important to share that we are celebrating 30 years? Well, 30 years shows that you can be confident in becoming a part of Stampin’ Up!
If it weren’t for all of you, we wouldn’t be where we are today—thank you and please join us in celebrating our 30-year anniversary!
I celebrated 14 years with this amazing innovative company last fall. I look forward to many more! I wish I had known about it from the beginning!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
- Stampin’ Up! will not replace broken magnets.