Sharing this with you!!! She does amazing work and is on the SU Artisan team! We are blessed to have such creativity in the company!
Winter Magic with the Color Theory Card Pack
Note: The product links in this note are for North America. To find these items visit My Website
Are you someone who would like to create handmade cards but you think you don’t have time for it?
Stampin’ Up! offers many wonderful products that make cardmaking easy!
One of these products is the Color Theory Card Pack (144210).
Just look what amazing projects you can create without a lot of work!
And what could be better than sending someone a Christmas card made by hand?
You can also use the card pack to create small gift packages.
If you’ve never created handmade cards before, this is the perfect product to start with.
You might want to add some white paper (e.g. Whisper White Cardstock), scissors, adhesive, and some ribbon—and you’ll be ready to go!
If you’re not a beginner anymore and already have several stamps and Framelits in your crafting supplies,
you can combine them perfectly with the card pack—as I’ve done here.
- I cut out the snowflakes using the Big Shot (143263) and the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies (143751).
- The greeting on the gift is from the Smitten Mittens Stamp Set (144931).
- And the Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon (144213) makes any project stand out!
- The great thing about the card pack is that it includes cards for all four seasons.
- These quick and easy projects are super-simple to make but are still something very special that you created on your own (or maybe with your kids?)!
- To find out more about it, visit My Website
Have fun creating!
Sylwia Schreck 2017 Artisan Design Team