Yes you read it right!
I found these on Pinterest and just did a copy and paste for you too-
I wish we had someone coming over but we don't, so I put this in a word document to save for another time!
Bunny Butt Cupcakes Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 12 Chocolate Cupcakes, baked
- 6 White or Yellow Cupcakes OR 12 donut holes
- 12 mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups fine coconut
- Chocolate cookie crumbs (I used Oreo Baking Crumbs)
- 1 jar chocolate frosting
- 1 jar vanilla frosting
- 1 package white candy melts
- pink candy melts or pink gel coloring (you will just need a couple of melts)
1. If using white/yellow cupcakes for the bunny body, using a melon baller, scoop out a ball of cupcake for each bunny body (you should be able to get 2 per cupcake). If you are using donut holes, cut a small slice off the bottom so it can sit flat.
2. Frost each chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting. Dip into the cookie crumbs.
3. Place about 20 white candy melts into a small Ziploc bag and microwave about 20-30 seconds or until melted. Snip a small corner off and pipe little feet shape onto parchment paper (2 feet per cupcake plus a few extras just in case). Mine were 1" long by about 1/2" wide.
4. Once cool, melt the pink candy melts in a small ziploc bag and pipe toes and the pads of the feet. Let set.
5. Place 1/2 cup vanilla frosting in a small bowl. Microwave 10 seconds or until soft and slightly runny. Dip each white cupcake ball or donut hole in the vanilla frosting and then into the coconut. Gently press to adhere. Dip each mini marshmallow into the frosting and then the coconut. Let the bunny body and tail cool.
6. Using white candy melts as "glue" stick the tail to the body (you can cut part of the marshmallow off if it is too big). With white candy melts stick the bunny butt to the cupcake. Finally use the candy melts to adhere the feet with the toes facing downward.