I can't seem to stop making ROSES using this fabulous new die!
Here is a cute card I made using a Rose from this die and my big shot- supply list below.
- Big Shot
- Spiral Flower Originals Die 129379
- Crisp Cantelope Cardstock and Marker
- Pistacio Pudding Cardstock and Marker
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper from the Sale a Bration Catalog (FREE)
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Scrap of Shimmer White Cardstock for Center saying
- Forever with You stamp set #126727
- Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear for the stamped circle
- Snail Adhesive
- White Satin Ribbon (retired)
- StampinUp Envelope Punchboard for rounded corners
I hope you like this card. I made it while I watched Letter's from Juliet!
I love that movie.
Come join in my Cardmaking classes - since we have had such cold weather I have put off starting them. Unless the weather turns really cold again I plan to start them up MONTHLY in February. 1 card $5.00 every FIRST Wednesday of the month from 10:30am -11:30am.
Pre registration and payment due a week before date of first class. At each class prepayment for the next class will be required. I will not be cutting supplies for anyone not preregistered and pre paid.
I cut a lot of supplies the last few years becuase people said they were coming but they never did, nor did they pick up their kits or pay for them.
Thanks for stopping by today!