some awesome news from the founder and CEO of Vemma BK BOREYKO
you can go to my website at www.gwenmangelson.vemma.com
Every Body Deserves Great Health
Good health is your number-one asset! Vemma makes protecting your health easy with its ultra-premium, liquid formula that provides the vitamins, minerals and nutrients for greater health and wellness.*
Combining traditional Eastern wellness philosophies with modern Western scientific principles, the Vemma formula was created with a unique blend of Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen and Aloe to provide a powerful nutritional formula unlike any other.
The Antioxidant Power of Vemma
Antioxidants are compounds that inhibit unstable molecules, called free radicals, from damaging our cells. The measurement of an antioxidant’s power to neutralize free radicals is referred to as the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) value. The higher the ORAC value, the stronger the compound’s capacity and the greater its ability to prevent free-radical damage at the cellular level. Vemma boasts superior antioxidant protection of over 4,800 ORAC units per serving.††
††ORAC value based on an independent lab test conducted in December 2012 (Lot #01N12018)
Vemma goes to work each day to:
- Protect and support a healthy heart*
- Enhance immune response and support immune system*
- Create abundant energy*
- Fight against free radicals*
- Promote good vision*
- Support a normal, healthy intestinal tract*
- Maintain healthy skin, eyes, teeth, gums and hair*
It takes about...
- 2 oranges to equal the amount of Vitamin C
- 9 avocados to equal the amount of Vitamin E
- 3 stalks of broccoli to equal the amount of Iron
- 55 eggs to equal the amount of Vitamin D
- 1 cup of spinach to equal the amount of Vitamin A
- 3 cups of peas to equal the amount of Thiamin
- 19 medium bananas to equal the amount of Riboflavin
- 62 oz of cheddar cheese to equal the amount of Vitamin B-12
- 5 large potatoes to equal the amount of Niacin
- 61 cups of tomatoes to equal the amount of Folate
- 2 large watermelons to equal the amount of Vitamin B-6
- 17 oz of cherries to equal the ORAC Value
- 37 medium mushrooms to equal the amount of Pantothenic Acid
...to provide the vitamins, minerals and antioxidant power of a 2-oz serving of Vemma.
Information compiled from the USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory and High ORAC Foods May Slow Aging by the Agricultural Research Service, USDA, February 8, 1999, and independent test results.
The Power of the Mangosteen
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) is a rare superfruit found primarily in Southeast Asia. No relation to the mango, it has been hailed as the “Queen of Fruits” and has been used for centuries by Asian health practitioners to treat a variety of health conditions.*
Of all the known sources for xanthones, the mangosteen supplies some of the highest amounts found in nature. Xanthones are a biologically active phytonutrient with very potent antioxidant properties.
The entire wildcrafted mangosteen fruit, including the pericarp (rind) and pulp, is utilized during Vemma’s proprietary extraction process, which helps ensure that the highest levels of nutrients are included in the Vemma formula.