I made this last night for the pot luck lunch at work today (and a shepherds pie)
3 c Sugar
3/4 cup BUTTER
2/3 c Evaporated Milk
1 jar Marshmallow Creme (or fluff as some call it)
3 tsp Vanilla: use 1 tsp in the main mixture and set 2 tsp aside for the second mixture listed in the directions below
3/4 c Nestle Semi Sweet choc chips (MUST be semi sweet chips)
1 c White Baking Chips
Orange gel food paste- the kind you use for coloring frosting for cake decorating- (Wiltons find it at Michael's). Food color works too, but not as dark or even.
- Line an 8 inch pan with foil and spray with Pam set aside
- Combine sugar butter and evaporated milk in sauce pan
- On medium heat- bring to boil STIR CONSTANTLY it will burn- and cook for 4 minutes
- Take off burner and add vanilla and marshmallow creme
- Put 1 1/2 c into a heat resistent bowl and add the choc chips stir well and pour in the bottom of your pan lined with foil and put in the freezer
- Divide off 1/2 of the mixture left into a heat resistant bowl and add the orange gel paste coloring and mix well
- Pour over the chocolate mixture
- Add the white fudge to the top
- Add orange sprinkles lightly over top
- Put back in the freezer or refrigerator
- Let set and cool completely -
- Cut with a COLD knife or it breaks apart and serve!
I am going to try this with red white and green for Christmas- and this is awesome tasting fudge too- so will definiately take a batch with me to the Thanksgiving pot luck !
Click on the shopping cart to place your STAMPIN UP! online order. All orders are shipped using UPS directly to YOU!