Stampin' Up! is excited to announce that one of our most exciting new products, Stampin' Blendabilities Markers!
These exclusive alcohol-based marker sets, come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color ), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colors. We recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but any one of our cardstocks would work just as well. And since traditional alcohol markers require a bit of training and aren't as accessible, we've developed videos to ensure that Blendabilities are easy-to-use for everyone! (COMING AFTER JUNE 1)
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
Blendabilites are ALCOHOL MARKERS and this means the ink inside the marker is suspended in alcohol instead of water. The ink goes on so smoothly you won't end up with those streaky lines in your projects!
The intense vibrant color is colorfast so it won't fade, and they are not water soluable so they won't run or fade in water. But they are alcohol soluable so you will defininetly need the Momento Black Ink Pad to stamp your image before using the Blendabilities to color it in with.
I am going to continue to post more about these fabulous markers in future posts but I wanted to give you a heads up. They are available to order on June 1st from my Stampin Up Store Website.
My Favorite part about Blendabilities? They come in our EXCLUSIVE Stampin Up! Colors!