Oh my gosh I have to order these!!! Available August 1, 2013
They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
Here is the LINK to the information PDF
Available August 1, 2013
There are some products you just have to see in action before you realize how much you need them, right? This is one of them! Plan to feature these dies in your events and share the video. When your customers see what they can do, they will place their orders.
These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just flip cards. (The Circle Card Thinlits Die comes with 10 total pieces; the Label Card Thinlits Die comes with nine total pieces.)
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (item 131931 W item 130733 C)
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (item 131341 W item 131344 C)
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (item 130330 W item 130333 C)
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (item 130324 W item 130327 C)
- These dies also work well with our new magnetic platform (item 130658) so you can place the dies exactly where you want them!
Get yours for FREE!!!!
HOW? It's easy just host a workshop, join my monthly card club or place your own order of a min of $150.00 (FREE hostess benefits are amazing and can be used for any current Stampin Up Products!) and you can choose these framelits as part of your FREE hostess benefits!Please Click on the shopping cart to place your STAMPIN UP! online order. All orders are shipped using UPS directly to YOU!