Take a listen to this AMAZING product story!!!
Here is a common ailment that many people
suffer from (Irritable Bowel Syndrome-aka. IBS) and Vemma has helped
overcome the symptoms. Listen in and spread the word!
Click below to listen to the audio message:
I will be posting a video featuring my husband Kay and his amazing story later this week.
You can find out more here and order this Insanely Healthy Liquid Nutrition.
The original superfruit in a super formula…
Vemma’s 90-plus nutrients nourish the body at the cellular level and the daily 2 ounce serving is all you need to get the vitamins and minerals your body needs for a solid nutritional foundation.* Featuring 12 full-spectrum vitamins, plant-sourced minerals along with a powerful blend of the exotic mangosteen superfruit, organic glyconutrient-rich aloe vera and organic decaffeinated green tea, Vemma is quite possibly the world’s most powerful liquid antioxidant.
More bioavailable than caplets or tablets, the Vemma formula helps: (97% bioavailable to be exact)
- Protect and Support a Healthy Heart* – Supports cardiovascular health and helps healthy red blood cell formation and nervous system functioning.* Maintains healthy levels of the amino acid homocysteine.* Protects cellular function and supports healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.* And it provides B vitamins at heart-healthy levels.*
- Create and Maintain Healthy Eyes, Skin and Hair – Helps create and maintain healthy skin, eyes, teeth, gums and hair.* And it helps promote good vision, night vision, and eye health.*
- Create Abundant Energy – Plays an important role in protein and carbohydrate absorption and metabolism.* It assists in energy conversion and the production of energy from glucose.*
- Support Your Immune System – Vemma supports your immune system and enhances immune response.*
- Support a Normal, Healthy Intestinal Tract*
Have a great day! I am playing catch up today with email, business calls and errands while wondering what the weather will do today. It was tornado watch last night with horrid thunder and some lightening and yay some rain to settle in some transplants I put in last night! I hope I sleep better tonight! lol