The 2nd Club Card we made was this vintage birthday card using our new paper doilies from the spring catalog!The doily was cut off on the right side and I added the cut off piece to the inside top of the card to continue the vintage feel and to use the extra piece!
The Whisper White Cardstock was cut at 4 1/4" by 11"and scored using the Simply Scored tool in the center and folded using the bone folder. We Created the envelope with the Simply Scored tool and the Diagonal plate. Purchase either of these tools from me and I will give you FREE, a cutting and scoring chart for creating your own envelopes!
Supplies I used to create this card:
- Paper Doilies # 29399
- Calypso Coral Ink # 126983
- Whisper White Cardstock # 100730
- Marina Mist Cardstock #119682
- Calypso Coral Cardstock #122925
- Tea For Two Designer Series Paper #129311
- 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch #118874
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit #118138
- Crumb Cake Seam Binging Ribbon 1/2 inch #122332
- Snail Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
- Dimensionals #104430
- Stamping Sponges #101610
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334
- Simply Scored Diagonal Plate #125586
- Bone Folder #102300
- Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
- The Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
- Paper Snips #103579
Please Click on the shopping cart to place your STAMPIN UP! online order. All orders are shipped using UPS directly to YOU!