|Jolly Christmas Treat Tube|
No Peeking Set
Accessories & Tools
- Cut an empty paper towel roll to 3-1/2". Wrap it in Real Red Patterns Designer Series Paper.
- Punch a 1-3/4" scallop circle from the Real Red Card Stock. Adhere the circle to the bottom of the roll.
- Cut the cover from the Old Olive Essentials Designer Fabric using the Scallop Circle Bigz Die.
- Stamp the greeting in Real Red, Old Olive, and Early Espresso ink on the Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out the greeting using the Labels Collection Framelits Die. Punch a hole at the top of the tag using the 1/16" Circle Punch. Thread a 2" piece of Early Espresso Baker's Twine through the hole and tie it to form a loop.
- Add treats.
- Loop the tag onto a 15" piece of Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. Place the cover over the top of the roll and secure it with the ribbon tied in a bow.
- Adhere a Vintage Faceted Designer Button to the center of the bow.
Have fun creating these adorable treat holders for any special occasion!