Accessories & Tools
- Score Old Olive textured card stock vertically at 2-13/16" and 5-3/4". Score Old Olive textured card stock horizontally at 1-3/4", 3-1/2", 6-1-4", and 9-1/8". Remove left side and right sides of card stock down to first row of three squares, creating an upside down "T."
- Die cut Letters from Real Red Cardstock.
- Lay Die cut alphabets letters on card stock, and adhere. Wrap block, adhering each side.
- Repeat steps one and two for remaining blocks.
- Round corners of Whisper White card stock pieces using 3/16" Corner Rounder punches. Decorate as desired using Stampin Up Embellishments.
- You can also use your MDS2 to design your images and your CRICUT or SILHOUETTE to cut the shapes for your project!