We have 4 more Grandbabies that will be born by August this year!! So I am going to be making a lot of baby items in all forms!! In case you didn't know Kay and I have 9 kids - his 6 and my 3.
This is Garrett Thomas Gamble he will be born May 29th (or there abouts lol) He is the little brother to Madison Ann and their dad & Mom are: my Son Morgan and my DIL Sarah ~ I am so very very excited!!
Here is my first baby project of 2012:
- I Used the new Labels Collection Framelits in the Occasions Mini Catalog~So Easy and so fun~
- I also used our # 122347 Nursery Nest Designer Paper, Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstocks.
- The variety of ribbons include current and retired snips I had in a jar plus.....
- 2 silver rings that were attached after using
- the Crop a Dile to create the holes.
- I also used an Old Sizzix Alphabet to cut the baby letters out of whisper white cardstock
- I have a GOAL for this month- its called a light box for taking photos~ the lighting in this house really bites so if you have any suggestions where to buy one under $50.00
- (I have a DIY tutorial on making one but time is limited) let me know in the comments section PLEASE!?
Oh, I nearly forgot to share that after all babies are born in August, that will give us 17 ~ YES! SEVENTEEN grandkids!! Wish we lived closer to them all! Remember just click on a photo and it will come up full size!
Order your Framelits # 125598 HERE just click SHOP NOW in the upper right corner of the page!
Pre Cut Kits Available in a variety of papers
Email me for details!
Have an awesome day!!!