Here is a great Chicken Recipe!
HA, we were so hungry and it smelled so good, we forgot to get a photo of the baked chicken! lol
- Filet fresh chicken breastsin half
- lay open and pound thinner with meat hammer
- season with sea salt and pepper and onion powder
- spread skinny cow garlic/herb cheese inside
- add asparagus or any vegetables you would like
- roll up
- bake at 375 for about 40 minutes
- if chicken looks dry and white- rub a bit of olive oil over it and let it brown a bit
VERY healthy dinner, (and complinant with our weight loss plan) pretty easy to make and delicious!
Have a fabulous Friday!!