My awesome Hubby Kay, designed this cute card for our Wednesday Card Class.
After all the fussing, re-fixing and measuring, here is what he came up with. I love it and I hope you will too!
Kay's Cutting Diagram Download Kays Center Fold Card Diagaram
- Cajun Craze Cardstock #119684
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Frightful Sight Designer Paper #122351
- Score Tool #122334
- Paper Cutter # 104152
- Craft Ink Black
- More Mustard Classic Ink #103162
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink #119667
- Blender Pens # 102845
- Sponges #101610
- Ticket Corner Punch # 119867
- Clear Embosssing Powder #109130
- Out on a Limb Acrylic Mount Stamp Set # 123824
- House of Haunts wood mount # 111574
- Wicked Cool Acrylic Mount Stamps # 120600
I was thinking this morning that the cute witch & broom from the Out on A Limb Set in the Holiday mini would be really cute instead of the limb and bats on the inside of this card too! I will have to make one that way.
I am truly blessed to have a husband who creates with me and is creative in his own right! We love sharing in this business together and appreciate each of you. Have fun creating this great card! I am going to be using his cutting and scoring plan for a few more cards of other themes so stay tuned!