This was posted on Stampin Connection a place for demonstrators only and I thought all of you would like to know this too!
WHY WON'T MY STAMPS STICK TO THE CLEAR BLOCKS??
1. They are too cold - They work better if they are slightly warm. Rub your hands together and then hold the block in your hands for a few seconds. If your hands are especially sweaty or dirty, wipe them clean before adhering. (See #2)
2. They are too dirty - Keep your blocks clean. Any dirt, oils, residue, ink, etc. will keep the stamps from adhering correctly. Wash them with warm soapy water and dry with a lint-free cloth just before you start your project.
3. They are too dusty - If you store your blocks on your desk or out on the counter, the dust will stick to them and keep the stamp from clinging. Wipe them off with a lint-free cloth before you try to adhere the stamp to them.
4. They are too comfy - Make sure you are adhering the blocks on a hard surface. If you stamp on a foam sheet or stamping pad, make sure you move it out of the way and adhere the stamps using a hard surface so that you have plenty of pressure.
5. They are too eager - Or maybe you are! :) Timing is everything in life and adhering acrylic blocks to stamps is no exception. Place your stamp, rubber side down (on a hard surface) and press the clear block onto the cling back of the stamp. Hold down with even pressure for 20-30 seconds. It needs a bit of time to get all the air out from between the stamp and the block.
6. They are too boring - They need a little extra spark. Provide that by rubbing on your pants or sleeve to add a little spark of static cling. That also helps solve the problem of being too cold as well.
7. They are too labeled - Many stampers choose not to adhere the label to the clear-mount stamp. The foam sticks better to the stamps without it. Or you can trim the labels down and have a larger area around the stamp to stick to the block.