Here in Springfield, Missouri we have Andy's Frozen Custard instead of traditional Ice Cream- ITS so MUCH better than regular ice cream I can't even begin to tell you! So this week I saw a card on a yahoo group post and KNEW I would love to create something like it for today's card class!!
Here is my card and then below is what the kit has in it- all you have to do is assemble it when it comes and there is NO stamping in the card unless you want to use your own stamp set for your sentiment inside.
Custard Cone Card KIT Information
All Supplies are:
- Pre Punched
- Pre Cut
- Pre Embossed
- Pre Cut Ribbon
- No Stamped Images Included
- Not Shown: dimensional adhesives
- Not Shown: White Envelopes
- Short tutorial for EASY assembly
- 3 Kit sizes to choose from- shipping included in price
All you have to do is assemble the cards when the kit comes and there is NO stamping in the card unless you want to use a stamp set you own for the sentiment inside. Excellent for invitations, thinking of you, thank you, birthday, congratulations and more, and easy for kids to assemble too!
- You will open the package and be able to assemble immediately!
- Use YOUR stamped saying for the inside greeting
- You will need an adhesive like our Snail adhesive, to adhere the cardstocks together.