I love Selling Stampin Up! because:
I love sharing my passion with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business. The ability to set my own schedule and the job security I feel, is a definite plus!
These are just a few of the benefits that you too can enjoy as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
Craft Tote Recruiting Promotion
Dates: September 1-October 18, 2010, or while supplies last
New recruits who join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator during the promotion period will receive a FREE craft tote (valued at $39.95) with the purchase of their Starter Kit. Sign up with me here and the password is creativityunlimited. Just click JOIN NOW on the left column.
Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote Description
- 100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior
- Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8"
- Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport
- Center section fits 12" x 12" card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter
- Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly
- Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories
- Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin' Pads
Things to Remember:
- This incentive is available to all new recruits, including first-time joins, rejoins, etc.
- Free Craft Tote will automatically be added to Starter Kit and shipped at the same time, but in a separate box.While Supply lasts.
- Free Craft Tote will also be shipped for free.
- Free Craft Tote is not substitutable.
If you're interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps:
- Contact me to get a password. (see above for password also)
- Once you have your password, click on the image to the left to join Stampin' Up!
- Read, print, and sign the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit—there are two options!
- The $175 traditional Starter Kit contains over $310 worth of stamping and business supplies!
- The $175 Digital+ Starter Kit contains over $320 worth of stamping and business supplies, including the all-new My Digital Studio™ software.
Once you've completed the above steps, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the Demonstrator Web Site where you'll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you. and as your upline I will do everything within my power to train you in person, by phone or online.