This card was fun to create. I made the metal tag first and then built the card around it.
Here is an outside photo I took and I really don't like it much but you can see the tag better
Supplies: ORDER HERE
- # 116820 Merry Embosslit
- # 121321 Jolly Old St Nick stamp set clear mount
- # 120819 Deck the Halls Designer Paper
- # 119685 Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- # 119686 Early Espresson cardstock
- # 101650 Very Vanilla cardstock
- # 120992 Cherry Cobbler 1/2" seam binding
- # 120963 Stampin Pastels new color kit
- # 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- # 100425 2 way glue pen for glitter
- # 104430 Dimensionals
- # 104332 Snail Adhesive
- # 103301 Sanding Blocks
- Metal from: addalittledazzle.com
You can't see it well, but I used the light gray chalk for his beard and moustache. It's really very pretty and very vintage in person!
I hope this inspires you to try something new!