When you pick up a piece of Stampin' Up! card stock, you'll notice the exclusive colors, impressive weight of paper (80 lb.) and that it's dyed all the way through so you won't get a white core when tearing. You'll also love that our textured card stock has an exclusive pattern, comes in the same great colors, and is acid and lignin free (just like our regular card stock) so it's great for scrapbooking.
In addition to our card stock, our other paper products are equally as exciting:
- Designer Series paper. Combine Stampin' Up!'s exclusive artwork and colors on paper, and you've got Designer Series paper. Choose packages of 12" x 12" double-sided designs in beautiful color combinations. Designer Series paper is a great choice for scrapbooking as it is acid and lignin free.
- On Board chipboard products. Chipboard is a hot product, and we've got some of the best designs around. Our selection includes alphabets and images so you'll have plenty of choices whether you're coloring, covering, or leaving your chipboard raw.
- Window sheets. Our window sheets bring a whole new look to your creations. Use them on scrapbook pages, embellish them with Rub-Ons that you use as overlays, or layer them on card stock. Create shapes with the Big Shot die-cut machine, sponge the edges with Craft ink to color, or make see-through boxes. There are countless options! They come in two different thicknesses, as well as a printed option.
- Envelopes. Once you've designed your project, share the joy by sending it to someone--in one of our envelopes! Stampin' Up! envelopes come in many of the same neutral colors as our card stock, and the exclusive flap design helps you make your project distinctive.
- There's more! You'll also want to check out our selection of cards & envelopes, bags, calendars, Simply Sent card kits, and more.
No matter what paper product you choose from Stampin' Up!, the quality and color coordination will help you coordinate all your paper craft projects.
To purchase Stampin' Up!'s exclusive card stock, click HERE