Ink and color are basic ingredients for any stamping project, and with many choices for ink, refills, markers, pens, and pastels available, you're sure to find the color you need from Stampin' Up!
Click HERE to shop our exclusive line of Stampin' Up! colors.
- Stampin' Pads and Stampin' Ink. Stampin' Up!'s revolutionary pads feature a patented, flip-top design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist. Our award-winning Classic inks feature our popular, fast drying, dye-based inks while our Craft inks contain rich pigment that is ideal for scrapbooking, embossing, and other craft projects and are the best choice for long-lasting color. Both ink types are acid free and come in pads and ink refills.
- Stampin' Write Markers. Using markers is a great way to ink a portion of an image or to create dramatic details. You can purchase Stampin' Write markers individually, as a color family, or all together as Many Marvelous Markers.
- Pens and Journalers. Create final touches on your projects using our selection of pens and journalers. Choose from Blender Pens, a White gel pen, journalers, and more.
- Watercoloring. Watercolor your projects using one of Stampin' Up!'s watercoloring products including watercolor pencils and our award-winning Watercolor Wonder Crayons.
- Pastels. Add soft color to your projects by chalking them with Stampin' Pastels. It's the most cost-effective way to get all of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors.
- Stampin' Around cartridges. Choose between inked cartridges in some of our most popular colors (for both jumbo and regular wheels) or our un-inked cartridges for custom color using our ink refills.