Who says February and Valentine’s Day are the only times to share love? Show your love ALL YEAR LONG for family and friends with this fabulous deal of the week. Paper punches are perfect for much more than paper crafting!
· How about using the hearts as bullet points in your journaling or list making for layouts?
· Create confetti or just sprinkle a trail down the hall to your child's bedroom.
· You could also place some punched hearts in the car seat of the driver or passenger. Add a note saying, "You've just been given a HEART ATTACK."
· Why not scatter punched hearts on the floor of the shower with the words, "You've are showered with love."
· Add confetti hearts inside a lunch box for a fun, loving surprise to the recipient.
· Place a clear plastic bag of hearts inside the office mailbox of a coworker or on her desk to show your appreciation for their friendship or latest achievement.
· Use the heart pieces inside a shaker box for a card cover or layout.
· Make a "bag of hearts" to place in your own mailbox for your mail carrier.
· Deliver a heart treat to your favorite teacher when school starts! What a great way to thank a teacher from the past or to begin the school year on a positive note with a new teacher.
· Scatter hearts on your sweetheart's pillow to discover at bedtime!
You can also use the same size heart and punch several then take them and put the tips of the hearts in the center and create a flower!
Use the punched hearts for bridal shower confetti
Use the smaller hearts and the dot on the top of a journaled or stamped i (remember drawing those on notes in school?)
Punched hearts lined up across a card or page make a darling border
Use the punched hearts as masks when you sponge- use dotto on the back of the heart place in on your project (or several) then ink your sponge and sponge ink all over. Now remove the hearts!