- Eight Great Greetings
(set of 8; 113822; $27.95)
- So Saffron card stock: 4-1/4" x 1-1/8"
- Whisper White card stock: 3" x 3"
- Baja Breeze textured card stock: 4-1/4" x 1/4"
- Cameo Coral textured card stock: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (finished size)
- Kiwi Kiss textured card stock: scrap
- Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
- Cameo Coral Classic Stampin' Pad
- Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad
- Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' Pad
- So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories & Tools
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
- Pigtails Ribbon Originals: 8"
- Silver brads
- White Circle Aluminum Metal Edge tags
- Clearly Thanks window sheets
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Blender pens
- Trio Flower punch
- 1-3/4" Circle punch
- Sewing machine and thread
- Adhere window sheet to Cameo Coral textured card.
- Punch bottom edge of So Saffron card stock using Scallop Edge punch. Adhere Baja Breeze textured card stock to top edge of So Saffron card stock and sew using sewing machine and thread. Adhere card stock to card.
- Stamp cake image in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White card stock. Watercolor image with Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, and So Saffron ink using blender pens. Apply Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter to icing. Punch out image using 1-3/4" Circle punch and adhere to Metal Edge tag. Adhere tag to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch flower from Kiwi Kiss textured card stock using Trio Flower punch. Attach Silver brad through center of flower and adhere flower to tag.
- Punch top of card using Horizontal Slot punch; punch twice to create wider slot. Tie Pigtails Ribbon Originals through hole.