Project of the Month!
Sale-A-Bration Sneek Peek!
A Little Yummy for Your Tummy treat pouch
Big Bold Birthday Stamp Set
Yummy Sab Stamp Set
Card Stock Pretty In Pink 8 1/2X11
Card Stock Old Olive 8 1/2X11
Card Stock Whisper White 8 1/2X11
Card Stock Rose Red 8 1/2X11
Card Stock Bashful Blue 8 1/2X11
Classic Stampin Pad Chocolate Chip
Classic Stampin Pad Rose Red
Scissors Paper Snips
Glue Dots Mini
Ribbon Grosgrain Chocolate Chip 5/8 Inch
1. Fold Bashful Blue card stock (8-1/2" x 8-1/2") in half to create triangle. Fold front of triangle down so that tip of flap is approximately 1/2" from bottom edge. Fold right side of triangle in so that top edge of side is even with the top edge of flap. Repeat with left side. Pull right and left sides back and pull flap up, then fold sides in and fold flap over.
2. Stamp dots image repeatedly in VersaMark ink on inside of pouch. Wrap Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon around pouch and adhere.
3. Round corners of Pretty in Pink card stock (3" x 2") using 3/16" Corner Rounder punch. Adhere Old Olive card stock (3" x 1/4") to Pretty in Pink card stock.
4. Stamp "A little yummy for your tummy" in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out image. Stamp heart image in Rose Red ink on Rose Red card stock. Cut out heart and adhere to yummy piece. Adhere to Pretty in Pink card stock using Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere entire piece to Bashful Blue pouch using Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Tie Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon in a knot and adhere to left side of pouch
Sale-A-Bration begins Feb.1st through March 31st.
Sale-A-Bration means FREE merchandise!
For every $50 you order choose a SAB stamp set or the Ribbon Bundle or the Delicate Dots Designer Paper!
As a Hostess you will get to choose an SAB item for every $300 in sales that your workshop reaches.
And, sign up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and you get to select any stamp set of your choice from the Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog for FREE PLUS...... 4 packs of assorted cardstock!!! WOW!
Want more information about having a stress free workshop with your friends? Or, would you like to learn more about the excitment of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Contact me at email@example.com