Click HERE to order online
. Vellum paper
. Line art stamps
. StazOn or Craft ink
. Watercolor Wonder Crayons
. Aqua Painter
. Mini Glue Dots
. Card Stock
1. To create this stained glass look, cut a piece of vellum paper to your desired size and choose an image to stamp. Use a line art stamp set such as Sassy Stems. Like the images in a child's coloring book, these sets give you a defined area for coloring.
2. Stamp your image using StazOn® or Craft inks (allow time for the ink to dry if you use the Craft ink)-they adhere best to the smooth surface of the vellum paper.
3. Next, flip over the vellum paper and fill in the image with color using Watercolor Wonder Crayons. Strong, vibrant colors are best since they are more visible on the reverse side.
4. Use an Aqua PainterT or blender pen to blend the colors of the image.
5. Finally, mount the colored image (the side you just colored should be facing down) on a piece of Whisper White card stock using Mini Glue Dots®. Then, adhere the image and background to your project using Stampin' Dimensionals.