Aren't grankids fun? I am having a great time scrapping photos of our grandaughter Maycielynn. In these photos we had gone to the zoo when they were here to visit last fall, and Jodie (mom) and Maycie and I went to McCallisters to eat. When we received our food, the little monkey started making funny faces at me and I snapped away with the digital. I laughed so hard we all had the giggles! The 3rd photo is a face that I taught her and all my kids to make! lolol What a cutie patootey!
Maycie will be 3 soon. It just doesnt seem possible, but then my oldest will be 25 in May, holy cats I am not old enough for all these kids! lol
- All items Stampin' Up!
- One sheet of ballet blue c/s 12x12 c/s
- brilliant blue c/s for 1st border
- whisper white c/s for 2nd border
- flirty ribbon
- 2 white flower eyelets
- kindness jumbo wheel
- simply said stamp set
- polka dots and paisley stamp set
- vellum ( I never use the paper weight I like the heavier vellums because they don't tear as easy)
- snail adhesive
- glue dots